The Pakay team is looking for open-minded and motivated people to stay with us for a while, helping us with our eco-friendly guesthouse and the farmwork on our land.
- simple accomodation in a local-style cabin, equipped with quality mattresses, mosquito nets, a small kitchen and a hygienic dry toilet
- three meals daily, served in our guesthouse
- helping you to improve your Spanish
- good conditions for you to explore the area
- joint use of our washing machine
- to help us run our small guesthouse
- to help us farm our land
- to volunteer for a min. of two months with about 38 weekly hours of work (5-6 days a week according to respective agreement)
Agreements about projects of your particular interest are possible as long as they are beneficial for our business.
- interested in ecological and social concerns
- adaptable to simple life conditions
- open-minded and interested in the local culture
- interested and skilled in working with people
- willing to learn/speak Spanish
If you are interested, please contact us!